REBLOG ON TUMBLR HERE: iskidzz.tumblr.com/post/999104…
(eh I change my mind, I'll leave the BG like this)
Yeah I redid most of the characters(Star and Raven are still the same). I didn’t like how either of them came out before.
A character sheet of who I would see in my version of YJ season 3, with some notes for each of them.
(Note: their characters would most likely be exactly from their comic counterparts though some parts have or may be changed)
* Her intro will be similar with the comics\the TT episode “go”
* Some of the boys would have a crush on her
* Nightwing\Starfire of course
* Silkie will be included
* She would be introduced in the beginning of season 3 as Aqualad’s “apperentice”
* Aqualad would be her mentor on the team. Not to mention that my Headcanon would be that Aquagirl would have a crush
on him and one of her reasons to succeed as Aquagirl(at first) is to impress him.
* Total besties with Wonder Girl
* Not too fond with Bombshell but not as much as Wonder Girl
* He, along with Bombshell, would be already on the team between the end of season 2-beginning season 3.
* (How he got on the team, I’m still working on)
* Easy to make friends with
* Planning some Kid Devil/Ravager moments along with some Kid Devil/Miss Martian moments(friendship wise)
* She, along with Kid Devil, would be already on the team between the end of season 2-beginning season 3
* (How she got on the team, working on that too)
* Does not get along with Wonder Girl(and at times, Aquagirl), nicknames her “barbie”
* Doesn’t get along with Rose either(though my headcanon would be that they would eventually be the people not
expecting to see them as “friends”)
* He would be introduce like the very beginning of season 3, like he meets the team during a mission of theirs, saves them
in the last minute or whatever.
* One of those “bro” kind of guys(you know, the kind of guys that always end with a sentence with “bro”)
* I’m having him be a flirt to the girls(like during the beginning-mid of season 3) but not like, a perv(too much of it at least)
not too jerky.
* I’m having him to be a bit of a show-off in the beginning but lessens down after some time.
* Other than that, Power Boy is really a good guy, wants to be there for his friends.
* I imagine him to be the “Kronk” of the team.
* Considers almost anybody he likes as his bro.
* Though sees Superboy as his “number 1 bro”(or as he at times call him, “Superbro”). Always wanting to hang out with him, thinks
that they’re like, bffs or whatever, while Superboy thinks the opposite(though appearently, Power Boy can’t take a hint)
* Great with kids
* I’m having her to be introduce in the beginning of mid-season 3.
* She’s the same age and height as Beast Boy(though to Beast Boy, she acts more mature for her age)
* Her character would be a mix of her comic counterpart and her TT series.
* I will have her still be a little annoyed with Beast Boy though not as “harsh” as her TT series counterpart.
* She’ll be introduce in mid of beginning season 3.
* Though how she got on the team I’m still working on.
* Considering her “secret” about her father, I’m thinking of having the senior members know only and have the rest of the team
find out later on.
* Does not get along with Bombshell and Wondergirl
* Out of all the team members, she’s more open with Kid Devil.
So do you guys think I should leave the background as it is, make the BG white, or no BG at all?
Characters (c) DC Comics
(I used the YJ character sheets for references)